Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updates

Well, I know I haven't updated in a while, I was hoping to update while visiting my friend Molly this past week end, but, as you can see, that didn't happen.

I did get to do some thrifting while out of town though, which was awesome. I got a lovely orange 1980's dress, that surprisingly, I like. It cost only five dollars, and is now one of my favorite finds. I got a wonderful vintage suitcase that I'm guessing is from the 1940's for four dollars. I really need to post pictures later. I also got a belt for with the dress, a charcoal gray pleated skirt, tan heeled, t-strap oxfords (which I love despite the fact that they're a little small).

Then earlier tonight I went thrifting with my friend Christina, I got some black heeled oxfords, a pretty knit pink sweater, and a beautiful summer frock! I love all of my finds, and I can't wait to start taking some pictures to post! I never even posted pictures of the three skirts and dress I got before my trip! I will get some pictures soon!

~ Caitie

P.S. Thanks for everybody who commented on my last post! Before that post, my record number of comments was two - now it's eleven! *thumbs up*

1 comment: