Thursday, September 3, 2009

Caledonia, Missouri

Nestled among the tall, tree clad hills and between the rich, lustrous, cattle filled pastures of Eastern Missouri is a little town by the name of Caledonia. If you're looking for a cute little town where you can pass a night in a cozy little bed and breakfast stationed in a hundred or so year old house, and check out some antique stores - then this is the place for you.





And here's some of the goodies I found inside the antiques shops!







I so wanted both of those 1920's photographs, and I was amazed at the price of the hats! Some of them were just $6! One could turn around and sell that one Ebay at least four times that price! All and all it's a quaint little town, that I could go on for hours about, but I am tired, and my shoulders ache from leaning over the key board, so I won't. Instead I'll just post a link to my Flickr page where you can see even more pictures. :)

~ Caitie

4 comments:

  1. Oh taht does sound like a nice little place. The antique stores look like the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely - i want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely store! Have a great weekend dear :)

    Hugs,

    Bug
    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete